In this vlog, we cover building simple navigation in FileMaker in about five minutes. During this video, you will learn the following key concepts:
- Using the Top Navigation Layout Part
- Creating a script to handle navigation actions
- Using script parameters to instruct your script
- Creating button bar objects with icons and lettering
- Activating button bar segments to indicate the current page
Use the links above to view the FileMaker documentation for each subject.
For a copy of the file presented in the video, please download it here…